Phil White – Unplugged
Subscribe & Review on : Apple Podcasts | Stitcher
In Episode #107 of the LEO Training Podcast, I interview Phil White.
Phil is an emmy-nominated writer and has co-authored the books UnPlugged, Waterman 2.0, and Game Changer with Fergus Connolly. He is also a frequent contributor to The Inertia and SUP the Mag.
Unplugged will teach the reader the following:
Reading Unplugged will enable you to:
• Understand both the value and the limitations of technology in athletic performance, fitness, health, and lifestyle situations
• Know how and when to utilize physical activity technologies in your everyday life—and when not to
• Avoid the common mistakes that most people make with wearables and tracking apps
• Understand which technologies and tests are most effective and which are a waste of money
And much more!
- Why is overdependence on fitness a problem?
- Importance of self-regulation of training intensity and volume using wearable technology
- The cost of “plugging in”
- Why it is important to engineer discomfort in your life?
- Top negative behaviors from technology
- and more!