The term ‘LEO Training, LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The Content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. “Content” refers to the the textual, visual or aural Content that is encountered as part of your experience on this website and may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
LEO Training, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LEO Training, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from , September 21, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: Name, contact information including email address, demographic information, or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LEO Training, LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LEO Training, LLC We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LEO Training, LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
4. Copyright Notice & Guidelines
This website and its content is copyright of LEO Training, LLC – ©LEO Training, LLC 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
5. Refunds and Return Policy
What can be returned?
Online training package sales are final and non-refundable. Clothing and apparel may be exchanged for another size but cannot be returned for a refund.
When do items need to be returned?
Please exchange your item(s) within 60 days of the ship date.
Where do items need to be returned?
Items need to be shipped to LEO Training, LLC. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a ship to address.
How do customers exchange items?
Please provide a copy of your receipt, the new size and color you want for your apparel, and the original purchase item in your return package. All exchange items must be in new condition. Product that shows visible signs of use including scuffs, scratches, stains, or tears is not eligible for an exchange.
Shipping for returns?
Clients are responsible for paying shipping back to LEO Training, LLC.
Credit for returns?
Online packages and clothing/apparel are not eligible for a return. Clothing and apparel are only eligible for exchanges.
As of December 1st, 2009, the FTC requires that all bloggers disclose whenever there could be any type of hidden interests or unspoken biases related to product recommendations.
It is very important that I am transparent with you, my readers and clients. In the LEO Training newsletter and on the site I sometimes recommend products, other than ones I produce, and with those recommendations I often make a commission on referred sales. This commission is how I make a living and continue to keep the information free of cost and obtrusive ads. I will never recommend anything that I haven’t personally viewed, read, or listened to. If the product is a physical product I will never recommend it unless I have personally tried it out myself.
To protect myself and my company, LEO Training, LLC let’s just assume that for every link I post, recommendation I make and product I use, all of the following hold true: