This page will be populated with my personal recommendations for education, knowledge, and resources that I feel is beneficial for your health, long term athletic development, and injury resilience.
Back Pain Resources
Below are direct links to several books and DVD’s that I have found personally beneficial in how to work with individuals who have had a history of low back pain or are rehabbing from a low back injury.
- Back Mechanic
- Low Back Disorders, 3rd Edition
- Ultimate Back Fitness & Performance, 6th Edition
- Gift of Injury
- Superstiffness for Combative Athletes: Enhance injury resilience and improve performance.
- The Ultimate Back (DVD): Enhancing Performance
- The Ultimate Back (DVD): Assessment and Therapeutic Exercise SECOND EDITION (2012)
- The New Science of Golf [DVD] Lee Brandon and Stuart McGill